At DIGITAL TARGETS LTD, We Take Your Privacy Very Seriously
Please read our privacy statement concerning any information we may collect about you.
The Information You Submit to DIGITAL TARGETS LTD
(1) For demographic profiling. DIGITAL TARGETS LTD may use your personally identifiable information to assess the demographics (e.g. the size, location, and business needs) of its audience.
(2) To personalize the Site. DIGITAL TARGETS LTD may use your registration information in order to personalize your experience with the Site by displaying or otherwise providing content DIGITAL TARGETS LTD believes might interest you based on your information. This should make the Site more practical and useful for you.
(3) To provide you account related information specific to your business relationship with DIGITAL TARGETS LTD should you become a DIGITAL TARGETS LTD customer.
DIGITAL TARGETS LTD Use of "Cookies"
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow DIGITAL TARGETS LTD to recognize you and information about you that aids in our ability to meet your business needs when you reenter the Site.
(2) To estimate the size of our audience: Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
(3) To track visitor trends and patterns: We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by DIGITAL TARGETS LTD. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.
The cookies DIGITAL TARGETS LTD uses on this Site can be classified into one of the following categories:
(1) Essential Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
(2) Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Site, but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functions may not be available.
(3) Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for instance which pages you go to most often, what searches you perform, and whether you receive error messages from the visited web pages. These cookies are associated to your web browser and may be linked to any personal information we may have about you. At DIGITAL TARGETS LTD, we use Google Analytics for our website analytics.
(5) Advertising Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Typically, however, you may configure your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access our Site at all or certain parts of it and some parts of our Site may not work properly.
For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please submit your questions by email to: privacy (at) digital-targets.com
Sharing of Personal Information
DIGITAL TARGETS LTD does not share your collected information with third parties.
Although no system can be made totally invulnerable to unauthorized access, DIGITAL TARGETS LTD uses industry standard procedures to store information, storing information on secure computers located in locked data centers.
The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business-oriented content of the Site, it is not foreseen that this Site will be used or accessed by children. DIGITAL TARGETS LTD shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.
Questions or Comments?